- The Intriguing World of Slot Machines
- The Allure of the Casino: A World of Entertainment and Chance
- Exploring the Dynamic Landscape of Medicine: Innovations, Challenges, and Future Prospects
- The Rise of Online Slots: A Comprehensive Guide to Understanding and Playing
- Understanding Net Lease Properties: A Comprehensive Guide
Hey there, new artist. I know it’s exciting to have your music on Apple Music, but now that you’re here, let’s ensure you’re doing everything possible to take advantage of this opportunity. We’ve put together a list of things you should do right now to get started:
Get your music on Apple Music.
- Get your music on Apple Music
- Create and share playlists
Start growing your fanbase with Connect.
As an artist, having a good social media presence is important. Apple Music Connect is a social network for artists and fans. It’sIt’s a great way to connect with your fans, promote your music, promote your tour dates, and promote your merch.
Connect gives you a chance to interact with other artists and also allows you to post exclusive content like photos or videos of you in the studio making new songs. Your followers can comment on what they love about what you’re doing and share their thoughts about it too!
Create your Artist Image and background photo.
Apple has a couple of requirements for your artist image and background photo:
- Make sure it is high-quality. Make sure the image is at least 1920×1080 pixels in size or 500KB (kilobytes) when compressed as a JPEG file. Apple recommends using images of at least 1200 x 1400 pixels in size, but these will be compressed to the minimum 500KB requirement before being uploaded to the iTunes Store.
- Make sure it’s not copyrighted or restricted by Creative Commons license (more on these later). You can check whether your artwork is copyrighted under United States law by searching for them on Google Images or using a service like Getty Images’Images’ reverse search tool here if you have higher quality images available online somewhere else (the latter option can help increase sales because users will associate your name with quality work!).
Check out the analytics for Connect, your Playlists, and Fans.
Once you’ve gone through the steps in this article and you’re up and running on Apple Music, it’s time to get a sense of where your fans are from. Check out the analytics for Connect, your Playlists, and Fans.
- Who are they? Are they from all over the world or mostly from one country? What percentage lives near you?
- What do they like/not like about your music? Find out which songs have been listened to more than others by looking at which ones have higher play counts. You can also see how many times each song has been added to playlists (if any) and its average rating in stars given by listeners (1-5). This will help you understand what parts of your sound resonate with listeners so that when you record new music or make changes to existing tracks, it’ll be clear which direction is best for getting more listeners.
- Which playlists are most popular among these fans? By looking at the number of plays each playlist has received, see if there is one common thread between them: maybe everyone loves listening while working out or cooking dinner; maybe it’s just a matter of genre preference (indie rock vs. pop). If this information tells you something useful about who should follow along with what kinds of content creators put out there regularly, be sure to keep track.
People have been asking where we are.
I have been writing music for decades and have never released any records with iTunes or Spotify. I have been lucky to have fans that still love my music and some new listeners who are just discovering me now. I am very excited to be able to share my music with the world finally. I hope you like it.
Mohammed Gabers music.
“Yea, It’sIt’s very exciting to be able to share my music with the world finally. I started my career in music in the late 80s, but it took me about three years before I could start selling my singles -Back In The Day- and -The Lost Poet-. That was in 1993.
My first single, Back In The Day, was released on a popular label back then called “Zaher Records” (now known as Arabesque). It became an instant hit and reached number 4 on several radio stations across the Middle East, including Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, and Iraq. It also made it to the top 10 charts of most famous Jordanian radio stations such as Radio One FM and Radio Jordan FM.”
Uploading content that ignites interest on Apple Music
Uploading content that ignites interest on Apple Music is an important first step in building a direct connection with you and your fans. Uploading content to Apple Music is free, so it is worth your time if you can help your fans discover the music they love from artists just like you.
Uploading music to Apple Music is easy. Then, when logged in to your account, navigate to “My Music” under the main menu bar at the top of any page within Apple Music and select “Upload New Song.” This will open a window where you can add details about this new track (like the genre) and attach lyrics or artwork if needed. When finished adding information about this track, click “Save Changes,” and voila. You’veYou’ve added another song to our catalog.
We hope this post has helped you get started with Apple Music. If you have any questions, ask us in the comments, and we’ll be happy to help! If you’re looking for more information, check out our article on how to add music from your iTunes library to Apple Music.